ponedeljek, 23. april 2012

A story by Nina

MY BEST DREAMS EVER

Ten o'clock. I was very tired, so I decided that I had to go to bed. In five minutes, I fell asleep. »Hello!« said somebody behind me. There were my classmates. They had no bags and nothing. »Where are you going?« asked a girl. I didn't know. I was just a trash in another world. »I'm late, I think. I must go to school,« I said. My classmates were laughing. I had no idea why. I asked them. »There is no school,« said one of the boys. »There is only fun in this world.« In this moment, I was so happy. Like summer holidays I thought. A long period without bad moments and fear of exams. I liked that world, I really liked it so much. And then I woke up. I don't know why, but I just woke up and the dreams were gone forever. I went to school and forgot my dreams.

Nina Kustec, 8. a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar