četrtek, 26. april 2012

A story by Andrej

NIGHT IN A TENT
Last summer my frend Luka and I went camping in the forest. It was a sunny day and we strarted to build a tent . While I was busy building the tent Luka found a small trap. We didn't know what we could do with it so we left it alone. It was getting darker and darker so we went in to the tent. Soon we fell asleep.
In the middle of the night we woke up and we heard strange noises . It sounded like an animal. We were scared and we were shaking. Then I got up and left the tent . I went where the noises come from. I came to the trap which Luka found. Then I saw where the sounds came from.
A little rabit was caught in a trap.I helped it to get out but his leg was hurt and I took it to the tent. We were tired so we fell asleep immediately. Next morning we helped the rabbit and went home. Nobody belived our story but we had a great night.
Andrej Mohorič, 8 a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar