nedelja, 15. april 2012

My favourite book by Katra

My favourite book is Slumdog Millionare. It was writen by Vikas Swarup and the movie based on this book won eight Oscars.
The story is about a boy Ram Mohamed Thomas. Ram wins a television quiz and gets 1.000.000 rupees. This is very unusal becouse he never went to school and read the newspaper and he knew all the answers. So the police arrested him. Then he told a story how he knew all the answers; he told how hard his life was, what he had to do and why he went to TV quiz. At the end of story he tells how different his life is now when he is rich.
You must read this book, even if you've already watched the movie. It's much better than movie and it's very easy to understand and easy to read. When I started reading I couldn't put it down. It's the best book I ever read.
Katra Košir, 9.c


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar