sobota, 7. april 2012

My journey around the world by Jan

At first I went to north coast of Africa, in Egypt. There I saw Egyptian pyramids and Sphinx. Then I went to the south-east of Egypt and across the Indian ocean to India. There I saw the Taj Mahal and then I went to China, because I wanted to see the Great Wall of China. When I saw it, I went to Beijing and from there to Sydney. There I wanted to see the Sydney Opera. In Australia I wasn't there for a long time, because I went to North America. There I had a small jurney around the USA. I saw many attractions. I saw the Great Canyon, the White House, the Statue of Liberty…Then I went tothe south border of USA. From there I went to Rio de Janeiro and I was there for one weekend. Then I went by ship to Spain. There I went to look at Sagrada Familia. Then I wanted to go to the UK, but there was a problem and I couldn't go. So I went to Italy in Rome. There I saw the Coliseum. From Rome I went to Ljubljana and then I went home. Jan Hiršenfelder, 9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar