ponedeljek, 2. april 2012

Childhood memories

IN CONVERSATION WITH PETRA BREGAR

Were you born in Kranj?
Yes, I was born in Kranj in July 1972, in hospital. But I lived in Škofja Loka.

What was life like in Škofja Loka those days?
Not too much different from now. Maybe there was less traffic and there were not so many shops. Where there used to be meadows there are houses now.

What's your most vivid childhood memory?
I remember when president of SFRJ, Maršal Tito, was driving through Škofja
Loka. I was standing near "Nama" and there were a lot of people with
flowers and flags. He was going to Dražgoše. I was very young but I felt
something important was going on.

What were schools like at that time?
Not so different as today. But I thing that we had more respect to the teachers as now.
Vita Bernik, 9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar