torek, 24. april 2012

An interview by Jure

Interview
This time you will learn about life before modern technologies. The name of the person is Matej Klješčik.
When and where were you born?
I was born in 1940 in a small village.
What was your childhood?
Well, we weren't very rich, in fact, we were almost poor. We had a small farm, with not many crops and animals. I had to work on fields almost every day. Sometimes my friends were little jealous of my father's wooden objects. He even taught me how to do almost all of them. Ahh. I still remember those days clearly.
What did you think about televisions, computers... ?
Hmm. When all these new things arrived, I was a grown man. Before that, I thought that nothing like that exists. Now I can see how much the world has changed. I sometimes think that these things are almost irrelevant to me and my friends. I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't be spending so much time behind the screens but more outside and at friends' houses.
Would you want to be born in this century?
I am not sure. Well, I think that if I could choose betwen this and the 20th century, I would rather be in the 20th century. I just don't understand today's kids. They do things that I or none of my friends would do. Yes, I would definitly choose my century!

Jure Klješčik, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar