nedelja, 22. april 2012

My journey around the world by Nika

JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD
I went on my journey with a red vespa. I started in Slovenia. Then I sailed to Italy and travelled across the whole Italy. I saw Rome, Venice and other Italian cities. I tasted Italian pizza and spaghetti. Then I continued my journey to France. I have seen everything from Nice to Paris. I watched Paris from the Eiffel Tower. I've seen the Mona Lisa paiting in Louvre. The fragnance of paella turned my vespa west – Spain. I dropped by in Portugal. With a ship I got to Great Britain. And like in other countries I've seen everything even the princess Diana, although she is dead. I visited Ireland and its capital city Dublin. Then I took a flight to cold Iceland. Beautiful geysers fascinated me. I flew to Norway and there I watched aurora borealis. I visited Father Christmas in Lapland. And then I turned south to the former Yugoslavia's coutries. On the way I stopped in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. In Yugoslavia's coutries I ate small sausages called čevapčiči. I travelled to Greece's islands, where I saw Greek sights – from Acropolis to Delphi. In Turkey I've seen the Blue Mosque and I ate kebab. Then I flew to South Africa, where I visited National park and Cape Town. My journey continued in India where I saw Taj Mahal, and I ate spicy food. Then I flew to China where I drove my vespa along The Great Wall of China, I ate noodles in Chinese restaurant and I saw millions of botanic gardens and their typical homes. My next stop was Japan when I saw their temples, gardens, parks, samurais, blooming cherries and I watched sunrise. Then I flew to Down Under or Aussie land. I saw Sydney opera and I tried surfing. I spent some time in the outback and lived with Aborigines. I saw Uluru and and Great Barrier Reef. I went to see Kiwi's land to. I saw kiwis there and the Maori. They gave me necklace, which brings good luck I saw their homes and dance. Then I visited milions of islands in the Pacific ocean. They are amazing. I stopped in Tahiti and Bora Bora. I swam in beautiful water, I sat under the palm and watched sunset. Then I continued to Hawaii, where I've learned hula dance, the locals showed me great volcanos and secret places. I finished my journey in California, where I saw LA, Hollywood sign, Hollywood walk of fame.
Nika Goršek, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar