četrtek, 12. april 2012

My favourite book and TV show by Sara

MY FAVOURITE SHOW
My favorite show is a musical show X Factor. This show started recently and is very interesting to watch, as people in Slovenia show their talents in singing and the jury decides whether they will continue to sing or will be gone from the stage. I have seen three auditions and I think that is very interesting. The funniest scenes are when some talents come to show and can not sing. When I see these people I think I too can go and sing in the show. This show includes four auditions, semifinals and finals. Do not miss this show, it is great. This show is every Sunday at eight in the evening on POP TV.

MY FAVORITE BOOK
Veliko srce by Nejka Omehen is the best novel I've ever read. It is very interesting and a thick book. When I started reading, I couldn't put it down, it was very exciting and full of new experiences. The story is about a fifteen-year-old Lara, who lives in an orphanage and sees its future in design school. But her plans are destroyed by Uncle Leo, for who she was unaware,and he takes from the orphanage into his house and she even goes to high school and she has to live in a dormitory. Dreamy and artistic Lara is sad and lonely at first, but soon finds that she is not bad. She befriends a sick aunt and finds friends, maybe even love. From this story you can learn how to be patient and friendly with everyone. You can borrow this book in the school library or buy it at the bookstore. It is a very good book!
Sara Langerholc, 9. b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar