torek, 24. april 2012

An interview by Hana

-WERE YOU BORN IN ŠKOFJA LOKA?

Yes, I was born in 1936, at home. The house still stands there.

-WHAT WAS LIFE IN ŠKOFJA LOKA LIKE THOSE DAYS?

Life was hard. We had to work harder. We had just a few clothes.
My father died, when I was 6.

-WHAT DO YOU PARTICULARY REMEMBER ABOUT THAT TIME?

We lived on a farm. We had cows, sheep, pigs, hEns and a horse.
I loved ridingf a horse. When I was 8, I fell off a horse, during the horse run.

-WHAT WAS IT LIKE AFTER THE WAR?

It was great. We were very happy. During the war,German soliders came many times.
Children were wery afraid of Germans. We were very happy, when the war ended.

-DO YOU THINK CHILDREN WERE HAPPIER WHEN YOU WERW YOUNG?

No, I think, that our life was bad and modest. We had little clothes and no toys.
But it is true, that children spent more together, than children now,
when they have TV and computers.
Hana Purgar, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar