sreda, 25. april 2012

An interview by Aljaž

Were you born in Škofja Loka?
-Yes I was born in 1947, near a bakery. But now the bakery doesn't exist anymore. I heard that some robbers robbed and destroyed it.

What was life like in Šk.Loka in those day?
-It was very beautiful, clean and the people were very friendly and nice to each other. The town was always full of people. My father worked in a factory and my mom in a bakery that was very large. They used to work from seven in the morning to six o´clock in the evening. Sometimes my neighbour watched over me.

What do you particulary remember about that time?
-I loved boxing in that time so I decided to go and try it for myself. I really enjoyed the trainings, and I won most of the competitions in that time. In boxing I also met my wife, working in a training sport centre.


-Do you think children were happier when you were young?
Yes, I think they were. We didn´t have computers or TVs. We played together all the time, often in the street. We didn´t worry about all the things that young people worry about now.

ALJAŽ ŠINKOVEC 9.A ;)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar