petek, 13. april 2012

A story by Maja

The Best Time Ever
It was a very hot and sunny summer day, when my family decided to go on a trip. We woke up very early and started our way to Gardaland. That is a theme park in Italy. We drove for about 3 to 4 hours. My family is quite big so, it wasn't boring. We arrived to the parking space at about 9.15. It was a very hot day so we knew that we will enjoy it. We got our express tickets so we didn't have to wait very long in the queue. One of my favourite attractions was the Atlantide. We took a ride with it in the middle of the afternoon, because we were very hot. We went back to the car at about 6 o'clock. When we drove home everyone fell asleep, because we were all very tired.
Now I dream about our trip almost every night since we came back. It was the best time of my life and I hope that we will do it again.
Maja Štremfelj, 8.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar