četrtek, 5. april 2012

Journey around the world by Matic

JOURNEY ROUND THE WORLD

If I had enough money to travel around the world, I would visit the place where Mayas lived . I would look round the piramids and inside them, because I'm interested in their history and their buildings ,they were so inteligent.
Then I would go to Egipt and spend some time there too. Most time on vacation and the rest of it for looking around famous pyramids.
I would love to go to Australia too, and spend some time in the wild. They say that it's good if you are already in Australia to visit Sidney and look at the Sidney Opera House.
And in the end I would like to go to China and walk on their famous Chinese Great Wall , and spend some time shopping in their markets. I don't know why but I will. I think because of low prices.
I think that's the most of it. You may have your favourite places too, and I think you would spend some time for looking round each one of them.
Matic Jeseničnik, 9.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar