petek, 13. april 2012

A story by Matjaž

FOREST ADVENTURE
Last summer my friends and I had an interesting adventure. We went camping in the Kočevje forest. The forest there is very old and thick. At night there are no lights and you can only hear some animal noises. My friends and I like to play that we are explorers of new territories. One day we went hiking in the forest. We walked for three hours, when we heard a noise in the bushes. My friend Andrej shouted; »A bear!«. We were all very frightened, so we hid behind some trees. My friend Tilen fell into a hole and couldn't stand up. He was screaming that the bear will get him. We told him to be quiet and lie very still. We waited for a long time. When the forest was quiet again we came out from our hiding places to see what had happened to Tilen. He hurt his leg. Andrej took his backpack and we helped him to walk back to our camp. The next day when we talked about our adventures we discovered that no one saw the bear. Maybe there was no bear. Maybe it was just a deer or a rabbit.
Matjaž Hriberšek, 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar