ponedeljek, 9. april 2012

A story by Neža

MY DREAMS I was riding a deer in a dark forest, when I saw three boys. One of them had a pistol in his hand. He pointed the pistol in the deer. Suddenly he shot. He didn't hit the deer, but he shot me. I fell off the deer. The deer was very scared and it ran away deep in the forest. The boys were laughing. They wanted to see, if they shot the deer. They came close to me. One of them screamed, when he saw what he did, but I did know who. The same boy took the mobile phone and he called the rescuers. The other two boys ran away, because they thought that would go go to the jail for this reason - they shot without a licence. The rescuers arrived and they took me to the hospital. I looked around, then I saw blood in my arm and I thought somebody realy shot me. I look on the other side. I saw a boy. I knew him a long time. I remembered that he shot me in the arm, but I knew that was an accident. We arrived to the hospital. They took me in the operation room. The operation lasted for two hours. The boy waited in the clinic's waiting room. He was very scared. At last they allowed him to see me. When I woke up I saw him sitting near my bed. I was very happy to because I was alive. He said he had to go and ge turned to the door. Then I called his name. He turned to me and I gave him a hug and a kiss. Neža Demšar, 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar