nedelja, 1. april 2012

A story by Katja

VOLLEYBALL MATCHES AND CREAMCAKE

Last month we had two volleyball matches at Bled. My coach promised me and my team if we won both matches she would buy creamcakes for us. We were very happy and we said we must win both matches. Finally Sunday came and we drove to Bled. At ten o'clock the first game started. First we played with Žirovnica. We played very badly so we lost the match. We were very sad and we didn't get creamcake. After the first match we had another match. We played with ACH Volley junior. We started badly, but then we played better. But we didn't win and our coach was very angry. She thought we won both matches. We dissapointed her, but we were happy, because we thougt we played good, although we could play better. My parents came to watch the matches and supported my team. My father said we really could play better but he was proud of me anyway. That day my parents went on a trip to Bled. We don't go to Bled many times, but when we go there, we always eat creamcakes. That Sunday me and my parents went to Bled, so we had to eat creamcakes. When we finished the matches, me and my parents went in a restaurant and I got a creamcake. I was realy happy.
Katja Gasser, 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar