sreda, 4. april 2012

My favourite book by Max

My favorite book
My favorite book is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This novel was written by a British author J. K. Rowling. It was released on 21st July 2007. The whole story consists of seven parts and this is the last one. I do not read very often, but I really enjoyed reading this one. It is really interesting and has a lot of twists and unpredictable scenes. I the first few parts Harry struggled to become a famous wizard, he discovered many amazing things and found some new friends. Together they defeated many creatures and beasts. In this part Harry's mortal enemy Lord Voldemort returns and one of his allies murders Harry's favorite teacher and headmaster of the school- professor Dumbledore. Harry decides to leave school to find and defeat the evil Voldemort. I won't tell you the ending because I don't want to spoil the story. You can buy the book online or in a local book shop, you won't regret it.
Max Klančar, 9.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar