sreda, 4. april 2012

My journey around Europe by Nika

JOURNEY AROUND EUROPE

My journey around Europe started in Italian port Savona. We decided to travel by ship.
On the first day we went to Rome where we saw the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum and Spanish Steps. But it was a rainy day, so I wish I could go there again.
The second day was time for Sicilia. There wasn't much to see but we walked through town anyway. I remember there was very good ice cream.
The third day we spent on ship and had a lot of fun.
Day four was my favourite – Barcelona. We spent whole day there, but we only saw Gaudi park, Camp Nou and Sagrada Familia because the city is very big. I would like to go there again, to see the other sights too.
The last day before we went back to Savona was the island Palma de Mallorca. It was a beautiful sunny day. And I liked it because there was a lot of time for shopping.
Then we went back home. I enyojed the trip and I would like to go there again with my friends someday.
Nika Hribernik, 9.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar