četrtek, 7. marec 2013

My journey around the world by Tilen


Six days ago I returned from a 9 year journey around the world. I first travelld by boat from Slovenia to Africa. I met an interesting tribe there. They have a very diffrent culture there. I stayed with this tribe for a month then I continued my way across Africa by jeep. We went over a lot of reservations and there are some very beautiful animals there. I arrived to South Africa and from there I left by ship. I went to Asia and India where I spend a lot of my time of this journey. i
I almost couldn't leave. I took some very beautiful pictures there. My next stop was China. You get very confused in the big cities there. There are people everywhere. I bought some nice things they were very cheap.
Then I was on my way to Australia I spent a lot of my time there in the wild photographing nature. I spent some time in Sidney too. It was new year time at the moment I was there. They had wonderful fireworks there! I stopped in the USA when I was in Canada I saw the Niagara Falls and a hockey game. Then I went to Panama Canal, I realy enjoyed watching ships going through there I also rowed across a long river in South America. I took a boat to Great Britan, I spend half a year there and then I retourned home.
Tilen Ovčar,9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar