ponedeljek, 25. marec 2013

Childhood memories by Klara

This month I interviewed my grandfather Franc.

1. Where were you born and when?
I was born at home on Sveti Tomaž, eighty years ago.

2. What was life like on Sveti Tomaž in those days?
We didn't have enough food. We worked very hard. When I was a young boy there was the 2nd World War.

3. What's your most vivid childhood memory?
Me and my older brother went to the forest. That was my first time that I went towork to the forest. We sawed the trees and I remember how heavy they were. I was very tired

4. Did you have a farm?
Yes, we did.

5. Were you working hard?
Yes, I was. I did the houseworks. I worked on a farm, I helped to my father in the forest.

6. Do you think children were heppier when you were young?
Yes, I think we were heppier. We were happy when we got a small wooden toy or fruit. We didn't have computers and phones. I really liked to play outside with my brothers and sisters when we had spare time.


Klara Bergant, 9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar