četrtek, 21. marec 2013

Childhood memories by Ana

INTERVIEW
I interviewed my grandmother Pavla Jesenovec. I asked her about her memories of her childhood in Škofja Loka.
1. Where were you born?
I was born on 22nd June 1943 in Stara Loka. I was born at home.
2. What was life like in those days?
Life in those days was very difficult. We worked very hard that we had enough food. A lot of families were poor and children sometimes had nothing to eat.
3. Have you ever been evacuated?
No, I´ve never been evacuated.
4. What were your parents doing for a living?
My parents had a farm. Me and my sister helped in it.
5. What kind of games did you play with your friends?
We played together every day and we were happy. In our village there was only one ball so we were vary happy if we played with it. We played hide and seek too.
6. Do you think children were happier when you were young?
Yes, I think we were happier. We didn´t have computers or television and we were all more conected.


Ana Jesenovec, 9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar