torek, 5. marec 2013

My journey around the world by Andrej

A journey around the world
First I went to Great Britain. In Britain I saw the London Eye, Big Ben and English Parliament. Then I went to Spain. There I saw La Sagrada Familia and fottball stadium Santiago Bernabeu. From there I flew to Canada. In Canada I saw beautiful Victoria falls and CN Tower. I went to Alaska. There it was too cold. So I went to Australia. There I saw a lot of dangerous animals: cobras, crocodiles, spiders, sharks. I saw frendly animals too : koalas ,cangaroos, wombats, emus. I went to New Zealand. There were a lot of kiwis. That is a small bird with wings, but it can´t fly. I flew to Japan. In Japan I saw Tokyo. Tokyo is the biggest city in Japan. Then I went home. When I came home I was happy to be home.
Andrej Bogataj, 9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar