ponedeljek, 25. marec 2013

A new life by Onia

I LEFT MY HOME

When I was a child we lived in Slovenia. I had a lot of friends and I liked my school. Then when I was 12 my parents decided to move to Germany. It was really shocking for me and I was sad. I had to say goodbye to all of my friends and I knew I was never going to see them again unless we came back to Slovenia. My parents told me that we are going to Germany in March. So three months later all my things were in the boxes and we were ready to leave. It was really hard at first. I didn't know anybody, I didn't understand the language they were speaking and I missed my home. But after a while I've got used to it. We've been here for 3 years now. I've got some new friends and I've learned their language. It's much easier now, but sometimes I still think about Slovenia. My parents promised me that we're going to visit our relatives in Slovenia, so I'll be able to see my friends again. Sometimes I wonder if they still remember me. I send e-mails to my closest friends every weak, but it isn't the same.
It's true that I really miss my friends, but life here is very good now. I like this town and the people are nice. Who knows, maybe I'll stay in Germany when I grow up.
Onia Brank Pečko, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar