ponedeljek, 4. marec 2013

About Friendship 2

Writing about friendship
Friendships are some of the beauful moments that happens in our life.
When you have a good friend you are full of energy, you have someone to talk to and you have someone to laugh with.
But for good friendship you need a lot of time .
In my opinion the most important thing in friendship is honesty.
You can't be friends with someone who lies to you all the time .
I dont like people who think and care just for themselves.
Usualy you have some really close freinds from your childhood, because friendship is based on everyday moments that bring you closer each day, but sometimes some people who you have just met, turns to be in the right place at the right time with who it fells naturally to be your friend.
I think, that it is very important that you do nice things for a friend every day.
For example you : help him to do homework,
go buy him icecream,
help him when he is in trouble
….
What am I trying to tell you is that with friendship there is a lot of obligation,
but there are twice of happy moments for sure too.
I like my friends and I am ready to do anything for them.
Andrej Mohorič, 9.a


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar