torek, 5. marec 2013

My journey around the world by Polona

My journey around the world
Yesterday I came back from my journey around the world and I decided to write a journal.
I started my journey early in the morning. I drove to Venice and stayed there for two days. During my stay I got together with my pen friend, who showed me the city and some of the sights. It was hard to leave, but I had so much more to see. In the evening I flew to Paris, the most romantic city in Europe. The hotel I stayed at was small but clean and the staff were friendly. Unfortunately the weather wasn't the best, so I didn’t go to the Eiffel Tower. The city made me breathless, especially The Champs Elysees. I stayed in Paris for five days.
My next destination was the capital of England, London. When I was there I was robbed. Someone stole my wallet but luckily I didn’t have my passport in it. However, the city was beautiful and full of history so I wasn't bored.
After a week in London I jumped on the plane and flew to New York and stayed there for 4 days. I'm never going to forget the lights in Times Square and the view from the Rockefeller center.
My lifetime dream came true when I rented a car and drove all the way from east to west coast. The in some of the states I stayed for a couple of days. When I arrived to Chicago I continued the road trip on Route 66. The states that I liked the most were Ohio, Chicago, Oklahoma, Santa Fe, and Los Angeles.
From there I flew to Auckland, New Zealand. The nature of the country was very inspiring.
I couldn’t go home without visiting Sydney, Australia. The city is a mixture of different cultures and nationalities and I very liked it there.
I didn't go China because the weather was horrible. I flew directly to Moscow, Russia and from there I went straight home.
Overall it was an amazing experience and I think everyone should do something similar if it's possible.
Polona Kalan, 9. b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar