torek, 26. marec 2013

A new life by Ana

MY TRAVELLING STORY
Hi. My name is Ana and I'll describe my travelling story.
At first I lived in Škofja Loka, Slovenia and I really enjoyed living there. I had a lot of friends. When I was 12 we moved to Barcelona, Spain. I liked the town but I didn't know anybody so I spent most of time at home with my brother and parents. I had to speak English everywhere. Luckily we were there just during the summer holidays so I haven't had any problems with meeting new people in school. But we moved again and there became problems again…
After 2 months living in Barcelona we moved to Vienna, Austria. I spoke a bit of German but not good enough so I had to speak English again. I got new friends very fast but I didn't like the town because it was too grey. I've been at international school so I had Enlish lessons. At first it was very difficult to understand everthing but it got better and better. I got on very well with my schoolmates. Some of them were French, some of them were British and there was also an Asian, from Japan. Nearly two years passed and we had to move again. I was very unhappy because I had a lot of great friends. But when my dad told me where we were going I wasn't so unhappy anymore.
We moved back to Slovenia, this time to Koper. I enjoyed living in home country but it was different. When I was a foreigner everbody helped me but this time I had to help the others. There are a lot of immigrants from Italy, so we had to help them living in a foreign country. It was a very good experince, at home and in other countries. I miss my old friends a bit. I hope we won't move again because I really like living here.
Ana Berčič, 9. a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar