ponedeljek, 25. marec 2013

Childhood memories by Maja

I interviewed my gradmother and I asked her about her life.
1.Were you born in Stara Loka?
No, I was born in Malenski vrh in 1928.

2. What was life like in Malenski vrh in those days?
We had a hard life. I had 8 brothers and sisters. We lived on a farm, so we had a lot of things to do. My parents didn't go to work. Life was very different than today.

3. What was ife like during the war?
Soldiers were often come in village, so we sometimes hid in the cellar. I remember the most remember when I had to go to the field and as I was walking the way I heard shooting near, so I immediately ran back home. I was very scared. Often we were all very afraid of what will happen.

4. How was with school in those days?
I went to school only for 4 years. After that the school was closed, because it was very dangerous, because there was a war.

5. When did you move to Stara Loka?
I started living in Stara Loka in 1956, when I got married. Me and my husband bought some land and built a house.


Maja Štremfelj, 9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar