nedelja, 10. marec 2013

Childhood memories

CONVERSATION WITH IVANA GARTNER
• Were you born in Škofja Loka ?
No, I was born in 1933, in a small village Zgornje Danje.
• What was life like?
I have nine brothers and sisters. We had a farm, a few cows and other animals. My parents were farmers but we never had enough food. A lot of people round as were starving too.
• What's your most vivid childhood memory?
I don't remember much about my childhood. But I remember once when my brother and I made a little house from wood and we spent more then two hours a day in it. I don't know why I remember that but that is my most vivid childhood memory.
• Do you think children were happier when you were young?
I don't know. We played together a lot but we were working a lot too. We didn't have all that technology and we didn't need it. Today some children don't even know what » playing without technology« means.
Eva Gartner, 9.a





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar