četrtek, 7. marec 2013

A story by Tinkara

HORSE RIDING
During summer holidays mum surprised us by horse riding.We were all so excited, but I was the most. I always wanted to ride a horse. I couldn't wait for this day. And finally the day came. My mum woke us up at 7.00 o'clock. I got dressed and went into the car. When we were all ready we started our adventure. We finally came to the ranch called ''Barba Tone''. I saw the horses they were so cute and friendly. Some men prepared us for riding,and when we were ready we started horse riding. After 2 hours, we come back to the ranch. Then we looked after some other animals. Suddenly we got into the car and drove home. Now our adventure was over. It was amaizing and I'll never forget that day.
Tinkara Florjanovič, 8. a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar