četrtek, 28. marec 2013

My journey around the world by Mira

Around the world
I decided that I will go across the world with my friend.

EUROPE
First we cycled to Italy, to Rome. We saw Amphitheatrum Flavium and we ate real Italian pizza. It was delicious. Next week we took a plane to Etiopia.

AFRICA
We landed in Addis Abeba. Beautifull city with friendly people. They have interesting culture. Then we went to Somalia by jeep. In Kismaayo we took a kayak and we rowed to Pemba Island. It took us a week. After three days we went to Madagascar by boat. There we met some people. Two of them wanted to go with us. Me and my friend agreed. We took a plane to India in Antananarivo.

ASIA
We landed in Mumbai. In Slovenia there was winter and there was summer. When we landed it was rainning. We were very disappointed. Next day it was rainnig too, so we decided we will move to Australia.

AUSTRALIA
We came to Sydney. It was Christmas time but there was sunny and warm. Me and my friend were surfing. It was exciting.
We spent two weeks here. Friends from Africa decided to go home by plane. So me and my old friend took a plane to Cuba.

CENTRAL AMERICA
We landed in Havana. Many people there are poor but they don't think that. They think Europeans are all rich. Cuba is a real paradise. Me and my friend spent here more time then we planned. After a month we took a boat to Canada.

NORTH AMERICA
We came to Toronto. We slept in a hotel. Next day we went to Greenwood Avenue by bus.
We decided to visit my relatives.
Mira Lavtar, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar