torek, 26. marec 2013

A story by Lara

A trip to Barcelona and Valencia

In October 2012 me, my sister Nataša and mom decided to visit my sister Anja in Valencia for a week. But I wanted to visit Barcelona becase it is one of my favourite cities. At the end we decided to vist Barcelona for 3 days and then go to Valencia by bus. Barcelona is a very beautiful city. It is very colorful and busy city. We visited Sangrada Famila, Parc Guell, The Olyimpic stadium and of course Camp Nou. Then we went by bus to Valencia. Anja was waiting at the bus stop . We went to her flat by taxi. Her flat is very big and we slept on the couch. In Valencia we visted the aquarimum which is very beautiful. Valencia is a very nice city but not as nice as Barcelona. That was the best holiday and I wish I could visit Barcelona again.

Lara Jemec 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar