torek, 26. marec 2013

A story by Timotej

ABANDONED VILLAGE

It was a sunny day. One of the hottest this year. But not for me. I was resting in the shadow of an old tree. And suddenly the shadow was gone. I looked up and I did not see the leaves. That was very strange. I looked up again and saw something strange- it was a blue light. I do not remember anything else.
I woke up in a village. It was dark and dirty. It looked like it was abandoned. I decided to find a church. It was nearby. I walked in and found a trapdoor. I opened it and climbed down the ladder and found people. They were terrified. They told me their sad story. I travelled back in time (it was year 829). They were under attack. Evil king destroyed their village and they were hidden here for weeks. I decided to save their village. We climbed up the ladder and looked around the village. Noone was here, so I told them they can rebuild the village. I even helped them. And in 3 months a lovely village was made. When the village was completely repaired, a strange blue light sent me back. But the old tree wasn´t there. I found a small village.
Timotej Košir, 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar