torek, 9. april 2013

My journey around the world by Neža

AROUND THE WORLD
I decided that I will go across the world with my friend. It WAS in THE middle of summer.
1. First we took a train from Škofja Loka to Croatia. We went to the beach and swAm a little. Then we rentED two bikes and cycled to Rome.

2. We stayed There for 5 days. We saw so many things like: the Colosseum, the Castel Sant' Angelo and The Dome of St. Peter's Basilica. We went to a restaurant and ate just Italian food every day.

3. Then we went back to Croatia and returned the bikes. We took the train and went to Germany. We went to see all beutiful things in Germany. Berlin was the most interesting to see, because you can see even today, how it was some time ago. I think that I never wanted to leave this beautiful place. But my friend didn't agree with me, so we went byferry to Britan.

4. We stayed for 10 days in London in a hotel. We went to see the famous Big Ben, the London Eye and a lots of museums. It was amazing. The food was really expensive. Then it was time to go to Greece.

5. We took a plane to Greece. Because it was already night, so we found a cheap apartment and slept there. The next day we rented two bikes and rode across Greece. The most interesting was to listen the history of Greece and about the Gods.

6. My friend was a little sick so we went back to Slovenia in Škofja Loka by plane. And it was time to go home, because we didn't have enough money to stay. We had a beautiful summer on our trip.

Neža Demšar 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar