sreda, 3. april 2013

A story by Luka

It was a very long time ago.I don't remember much because I was too little to understand this situation.I was 2 years old so I was very interesed in toys and things like that. One day I came home from kindergarden and I wanted to play with toys,but toys were destroyed so I began cryng . My mom lifted me and said that we would buy new ones.Of course I didn't understand her so I continued crying . My dad asked my grandma and she said that she didn't see anybody in our house so we still didn't knew who did this . It wasn't a big deal but I was a baby so I liked toys. Mom bought new toys(the same color and shape like the old ones) so I wasn't sad anymore and I enjoyed my childhood.My mom told me that story because I didn't remember much.
Luka Bernik,8.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar