torek, 2. april 2013

A story by Miha

Life on Mars
Nobody knows if there is life on Mars. Well, I do. I had a friend who told me. He disappeared 3 months ago so I decided to go to look for him in space. I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find him. Then I said I will look on planet Mars.
I landed on Mars and then I looked around. I decided to go for a walk and when I came to the other side of the Mars I saw a secret city. There were shops, markets, houses ... just like on the Earth. There were all kinds of aliens and their leader was my friend Jhon. I asked him what is all this and he said he created this city so we can be friends with aliens. I was a little scared but I got over it. I asked Jhon if I can tell the aliens about the Earth and other planets but he said if they find out the Earth exists they will destroy it. I offered Jhon a ride home but he said he will stay on Mars. He said that I mustn't tell anyone. I agreed and then I went home. I still miss him.
Miha Florjančič,8.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar