četrtek, 25. april 2013

A new life by Mejta

Two years ago, I moved from Macedonia to Slovenia. For the first three weeks I went out of the apartment and all was weird. I missed my friends from Macedonia and still miss them, it was a different language. After one month, my father enrolled me in elementary school. I met new friends they have made me their friend they helped me on the language of homework and all the other things. During the winter and summer holidays I visit my friends in Macedonia. These days are my best because I am with people I love. In Slovenia, I got used to things, I speak the language and for that I thank my friends because I was so quickly accepted as their friend, and that helped me with everything. In Slovenia, it si nice, but I still miss my home.
Mejta Mejminoska, 9.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar