torek, 2. april 2013

My journey around the world by Gregor

MY JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD
I have decided to go on a very long trip around the world. First, I took a train from Škofja Loka to Zagreb and then I cycled along the Balkan. Then I sailed to Alexandria in Egypt. I cycled along the banks of the River Nile to Aswan. When I got there I hired a tourist guide and we rode two camels through the Sahara Desert. I saw a few giraffs, some elephants and a rhino. After a few weeks I finally arrived to Kenya from where I flew to Pakistan. I slowly travelled through India and I saw the River Ganges. Then I climbed over the Himalayas and I reached Nepal. Then I safely arrived to Tibet and after that I arrived into China. I saw The Great Wall of China on my way to Beijing. I stayed a week in Beijing and the main food on the menu was rice. Then I flew to Tokio. I cycled through interesting lands of Japan. Then I flew to Laos. I cycled through Southeast Asia and after that I travelled to Australia by boat. From there I sailed to New Zealand where I spent two months driving around. Then I flew to Canada. I cycled along the American border and I sailed the Lake Michigan. I visited New York and I saw the Niagara Falls. I travelled to Chicago and I walked on the edge of the Grand Canyon. I visited California and Florida. Then I ran out of money. I worked as a bank clerk for three years. Then I flew to Rio Janiero in Brasilia. I also visited Peru and I saw the city of Machu Pichu in the mountains. After that I flew from Argentina to London. I travelled through Britain for three weeks and I visited Walles, Stonehenge, Scotland,… Then I returned to London and I took a train through the Channel tunnel to Paris where I saw the big Eiffell tower. From there I cycled to Austria and after that to Rome in Italy. After that I sailed to Venice and from there to Trst. Then, after 19 years, I have finally returned back to home (with no money left!). It was a fantastic journey and it gave me a lot of experience.
Gregor Gartner. 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar