ponedeljek, 22. april 2013

A story by Maja

DIVORCE
A lot of people are trying to figure out how you feel when your parents are divorced.
I know a lot of people that know the kind of feeling including myself.
My best friend has divorced parents too. We almost have the same life. We like the same things, we have the same style, opinion, family, past…
Now I'm gonna tell you about it, so others will know how we see the world.
If your parents got divorced before you were born, I guess it isn't so bad, since you don't really have family memories. My family got divorced when I was 9 years old. I still remember the good times that we spent on the seaside, when we went skiing, swiming, hiking… But we never had the family that we wanted to have.

I'm OK with being with my mom and not with my dad.
I never want to get my family back together and I'm happy to stay like this. All I want is to have my sister and my brother with me all the time, because I love them too much to let them go.
I just want everyone to feel good about their life, even if they sometimes feel down or they might feel used. I love my family no matter what, and you should too!
Maja Štremfelj,8.b

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar