torek, 2. april 2013

My journey around the world by Andraž

I decided that I will go around the world with my friend Anže. First we went to France, in Paris. There I saw the Eiffel Tower. I went up on it. Suddenly, the security window broke and he fell down 10 meters. He was driven to hospital, where a doctor operated on his leg. When he was OK, we went to South Africa, in Cape Town. There we went on the football match, where played Spain and Nederlands on the final of World Cup 2010. Spain won with 1:0. After a week in Cape Town, we went by plane to the USA. When we landed, we decided to go to New York City. There we saw a lot of local sights. We saw the Statue of Liberty too. At 9pm we went to the local hockey stadium, where played New York and Los Angeles with Slovenian hockey player Anže Kopitar. His team unfortunately lost by 3:4. Kopitar scored two goals. After the match I got his autograph. Then we went by ship to UK, in London. There we saw the stadium of my best football club, FC Chelsea. We went on London Eye too, where we saw whole city. After a few days in London, we went by plane back to Slovenia where we told our parents the stories from our trip. This was the best trip with my best friend Anže.
Andraž Demšar, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar