sreda, 3. april 2013

My journey around the world by Anže

My journey around the world began at the Jože Pučnik airport in Ljubljana. Firt I flew to France and visited Paris and climbed up the Eiffel tower. I also went to a fotball match and saw Zlatan Ibrahimović. My trip to Paris was over, but my journey has just started. I flew to China in Bejing, I also saw The great wall of China. It is so long and so big. I also wen to Shanghai and saw amazing tower blocks there. It was time for a new continent. I decided to go to Africa in the country called South Africa. They were hosting football world cup in 2010 and I also saw the stadium in Johanesburg. Its capacity is 80000 people. Amazing. But it was tome to say goodbye and it was also time for a new country and that was Argentina. The home of the best football player in the world Lionel Messi. I visited Buenos Aires I and I was fascinated. So many colours, great people… It was nearly the end of my journey around the world, but it was still time for the last continet and that was North America. I have decided that I am going to visit Canada and this is a great country the home of hockey and people who are proud of their country and hockey. I was the Stanley cup final in the national hockey legaue and I went and watched it and what I saw was amzing. So much people there basically live for hockey. I stayed in Montereal and they have won the Stanley cup. My journey was now over. And I was happy to come home in front of my house after two months.
Anže Habjan,9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar