sreda, 1. februar 2012

A story by Onia

RESPECT YOUR LIFE!

It was a beautiful morning. It was 8 am. School ended a week ago, but I felt like I did not see my friends for years. So I called them and we decided to meet at the beach at 10 am. We are all surfers, so I took my surf and went to the beach. It was 9.30 am when I arrived there. So I went to the water. Waves were really high and it was great. I was on the surf when I saw something in the water. First I thought it is a dolphin, but I was wrong. In a second I was in the water and something grabbed my leg. I did not fell anything because I was full of adrenalin. There was blood everywhere. Then I realised that I was under the water. Shark tried to pull me even deeper but I did not want to give up. I started hitting it and grabbing as hard as I could. Then it finally let me go. I did not know what just happened, but I started swimming as fast as I could. I reached the beach and then I felt something I never felt before. My leg hurt so badly and I could not move it. I saw my friends running, but then everything came black. The next thing I remember is the hospital. When I woke up I saw my friends sleeping on chairs next to my bed. I looked to my leg but everything I saw were white strapping and some blood. But my leg was very small. And when I realised what happened I did not know what to do. I wanted to start screeming and I probably would, but then my friends woke up. They were crying and saying that everything is going to be okey. That that I could lose my life not just one leg. I still do not know what hapenned whit the shark but I am happy that I am alive.

Onia Brank Pečko, 8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar