četrtek, 2. februar 2012

A story by Lavra

LOST DOG
Last year I went on holiday with my family and my friend Jessica. It was the middle of the summer and it was very hot. Me and Jessica were sitting in the car, listening to music and laughing. My dad was driving and my mom was sitting on the passenger seat. We drowe for at least two hours to get to the ferry. We got on it and drowe to a small island not too far away from the coast. We finaly got to a small house near the beach and unpacked our bags. Me and Jessica went down to the beach and got some ice crem. When we ate our ice creams we went to the coast and threw small rocks in the sea. It was quite dark when we got back to the house. We were tired so we went straight to bed.
The next day when we woke up we had breakfast. Then we went to the beach. Mom and dad were sunbathing and me and Jessica were swimming. When we had enough, we got out of the water and dried ourselfs. As we were lying on our towels a small dog came and sat next to us. It was very friendly. We wanted to check it’s collar, but it didn’t have one. We thought it was probably lost. It was a young male chiuaua. We named him Terminator. We stayed on the beach all day and played with him. My parents agreed to take him back to our house. He was officialy ours.
The rest of our holiday went great. We played with Terminator every single day. Me and Jessica also teached him some tricks. When it was time to go home, terminator came with us. Now he lives with me and my family, but Jessica visits him almost every day.
By Lavra Debeljak,8.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar