četrtek, 2. februar 2012

A story by Ana

STRANGE DREAMS
One day I woke up in a very strange room. Everything was black and I heard strange, scary voices. When I wanted to stand up an run away, I fell down, because I was bound with a rope. Then the man in black came to me. He was horrible! I tried not to look at him. He said something but I can't remember what. When he went out of the room I tried to cut the rope with broken glass on the floor. But I couldn't cut it because my arms were so weak. It was my only chance so I didn't stop. Two hours later I cut the rope. I ran out of the room very quickly but I saw the man in black again. I tried to scream but I couldn't. Then I heard a very loud voice. Oh, God! It was my alarm clock. I wasn't very excited by waking up but I was happy that my dreams were over.
Ana Berčič, 8. a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar