četrtek, 2. februar 2012

A story by Ana

MY DOG
When I was 5 years old my father gave me a big present. I opened it and I saw a little puppy named Feder. I was so happy.
I was spending a lot of time with him. One day my dog ran away, and I was scared. I told my parents that it ran away. They were mad at me, because I didn't watch him. I was looking for him until the night. I didn't find him and I was crying.
Next day my neighbor Peter found my dog and called me to his house. I came to him and saw my dog. Peter told me what happened to my dog. I was very happy to see him and I hugged him. I was grateful to Peter because he found him. Then Urban, Jure and Bine came to me and they saw my new dog and we were all playing with it.In the evening I told this story to my parents and they were very proud of me.
Today, my dog is still alive and it's 11 years old. It's still an adventurous spirit, clever and it's my best friend.

Ana Benedik, 8. a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar