petek, 3. februar 2012

A story by Andraž

HOLIDAY IN SAN FRANCISCO

One day last spring I answered some questions at a contest and I won a trip to San Francisco for two persons for four weeks. I was very happy. I decided to invite my best friend Anže with me. We hardly waited for the day, when we went. The best thing was that we went alone and there weren't our parents. Finnaly came the day when we went to San Francisco. We went there by plane. First day we decided to go to the theme park DisneyWorld. There were a lot of attractions, but the most terrific roller coaster was the one called Superman Ride. My friend Anže did not dare to go on the roller coaster, but I persuaded him that we went. The queue of was so long that we waited for one hour. Finnaly we came on roller coaster and when we were high in the air the electricity suddenly ran out for fifteen minutes. Some people were screaming but me and my friend tried not to panic. When the electricity was back, we finnaly got on the ground. We decided that we'll never go to any theme park again, because you never know, what will happen there. Then on a trip we also visited many interesting places and crossed the Golden Gate Bridge with bikes. The bridge is 2737 meters long and it is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California and of the United States. Finnaly we went home and we told parents stories from our trip. This was the best holiday with my best friend Anže.

by Andraž Demšar, 8. a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar