sobota, 28. januar 2012

strange dreams

STRANGE DREAM
One day, I was walking across a big desert. Everything was OK, but then I saw a polar bear. A polar bear in the desert! When I looked at it, I was scared. I stopped walking. It was very hot in the desert and I was very thirsty and exhausted. In the distance I saw some water and a shade. I started running towards that place. I was running and running, but there wasn`t anything. From the fatigue I had mirages. The bear was still here. Then some strange things started happening to me. I saw fireworks, my school and a big shopping centre and immediately it started snowing. The desert began shaking and rotating around. Suddenly I heard ‘boooom’. After that some strange animals started to appear: a mamut, a whale, a seal and at the end a zombie. I was very scared.
Then I woke up. That was only a dream, what a relief.

Ema Dolenc, 8.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar