sobota, 7. januar 2012

A story by Urša and Ana

SURVIVAL
One winter night I (Urša) was travelling by train with my friend Ana. We were sleeping when suddenly the train started shaking. We were totally terrified. We were turning over and over the hill. Down the hill there was a river. It was very deep and long. I and my friend were lucky that we saved our lives. We were waiting for somebody who survived this accident, but then we found out that we were the only passengers who survived. We were exhausted, so we fell asleep.
Next morning we heard a voice. It was a plane! We were so happy, but the problem was, that the plane didn't see us, because there were trees everywhere. We were hungry so I remembered what my sister told me about fishing. We made a spear. Ana was really good at throwing the spear so, she hit a fish. We roasted it on the fair and ate it.
It was very cold, so we made a little house on the tree. There was much warmer than outside. We wanted to fall asleep, but we were hungry, so we roasted a fish again. Suddenly we heard a helicopter! It found us, that is why we were so happy, but very exhausted. When we came home, our families were really happy to see us.
This is a story about our adventure.
Urša Kne and Ana Stjepič, 8.c

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar