četrtek, 3. maj 2012

My journey around the world by Peter

JOURNEY AROUND THE WORLD
I will decribe you my journey around the world. I will tell you only the most important things, because it would take too long to tell all of my story. The whole journey took part in June and July 1988 and took 45days. Let me start:
Monday, 1stJune: It is my start of the journey and I trevelled about 400km to the north. To Munich. There I visited Allianz Arena and OlympicStadium. In the evening I took a plane to London.
Tuesday,2nd June:The plane landed well. But I didn`t sleep very much, so I took a tax and went to a hotel to get some sleep. In the next five days, I will look around England.
Sunday, 7th June: I went to Ireland and took a ship across the Atlantic Ocean. The next ten days, I am on a ship.
Wednesday,17th June: This travellling by ship is slow, but very comfortable. And I am not tired at all. But, now I am in New York USA.Today I am going to visit Empire State Building and WTC. In the evening there will be some time for the Statue of Liberty I hope….
Tuesday,23rd June: I landed in Texas. But, there is not enough time. I have to move on and reach California.
Wednesday 24th June: California! The destination reached! I always dreamed about this country! I will take two days to look around. Incredible! It is nicer than I thought.
Friday,26th June: It is time to leave California and move to Australia. By plane, of course. It is evening.
Saturday,27th June: A nice, sunny day in Sydney, Australia. I visited the Sydney Harbour, and the Opera. I am going to visit Ayers Rock tomorrow.
Sunday,28th June: A lonely rock in the middle of a dessert. It is Ayers Rock. Amazing!
Tuesday,30th June: A plane will take me to the Vladivostok, Russia. I am waiting for my plane, but it has a delay!
Thursday,2nd July: I am in Vladivostok, Russia. I sat to the Transsibirian train and in 14 days, I will be at home.
Wednesday, 15th July: After an exciting drive by train, I am finaly at home.
HOME SWEET HOME!
Peter Gartnar, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar