sreda, 16. maj 2012

My favourite TV show by Rudi

MY FAVOURITE BROADCAST!
Hi! My name is Rudy , my favourite broadcast is EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION! This broadcast shows us that there,in this world,we still have people who help other people. This broadcast talks about a group of people,who help the poor familes. They visit the families and the families show them the poverty and dirty and destroyed houses. The group sends them on holiday for one week, and during this time the group destroys the old house and starts building the new one. They call together more people who help building the new house. When family comes back they can't believe their own eyes, they are so happy. Once somebody even lost consciousness. When I grow up I hope I will be able to help poor people too,because it isn't fair that some people are poor and some people roll in money.
Rudi Kustec, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar