torek, 22. maj 2012

Childhood memories by Marko

A CONVERSATION WITH MY GRANDFATHER
Hi grandpa! I am interested in your childhood. I have some questions. Do you have any time?
Yes, of course! No problem! What do you want to know?
Well, first I would like to know when were you born and where?
I was born on 19th August 1927. I think it was Kranj. My mother was always remembernig this day…
Where did you go to school?
I went to an old school in Žiri. I don`t even know if it still exists. It was old even when I was there.
Where did you live at first?
Well, at first I lived in Žiri, but then, I moved to Sv. Lenart and here I had family and your father was born soon…
So, you probably had to do do something so you were able to live…
Yes, of course I had. I had a farm with cows and chickens. There was a lot of work.
And what is your greatest happines in life?
I am the happiest man in the world when I see you and your two brothers and sister and the whole family. And nothing could ever change my mind!
Thank you grandad! Be sure that we all love you too! Have a nice time!
BYE!

Marko Bertoncelj, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar