nedelja, 6. maj 2012

My dream journey by Erazem

My dream trip
It would take from 2 to 3 years. I would start it in Slovenia and go to France by plane. There I would live for about 5 mounts and I would work there because I would need money. There I would visit a lot of sights. From France I would travel to England. There I would be for a whole year. And again I would have to work. By that time I would live there I would travel to Ireland. In these two beautiful countries there are a lot of things to see and I want to see most of them. From England I would fly to America. First I would go to USA. I don’t know how much time I would be there but during my stay I would visit New York, Yellow Stone National Park, Las Vegas, Los Angles and Hollywood for sure. From there I would go to Canada where I would visit a lot of natural sights. By that time I would be out of money again and I would have to go home because I would miss home and people at home. At home I would stay for like 1 month and then I would go back to France where I would live for the rest of my life.
Erazem Paravinja, 9.a

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar